about me

Loves Mr Bee.
Currently working and studying hard for a better future.
Adores traveling, chocolates, ice-creams, baking and all.




affiliates


jasmine jasmine

Adrian.
BabySarah.
Dave.
Diana.
Jane.
Joanne.
June.
Magon.
Nicole.
Xin Rong.
Xuanie.




links


Peachy Momo - Blogshop

Joie Odin Picrues - Photo Booth


wishlist


I wish I wish for infinity wishes :P


HomeUp





my home

oooo.. the HLE form is here.
Which means, in one month's time will be another letter for key collection.
so exciting.
after 4 long years of waiting.

currently pending for the approval and the amount of the HLE. hopefully we need not top up any further cash!!
keeping the fingers cross!!

also to approve before my KR trip on the week after this.

talking about that, i'm extremely excited on the trip. will post more in near future.

going off the bus now.
love,
jasmine

"my home" was Posted On: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 @7:02 PM | 0 comments