about me

Loves Mr Bee.
Currently working and studying hard for a better future.
Adores traveling, chocolates, ice-creams, baking and all.




affiliates


jasmine jasmine

Adrian.
BabySarah.
Dave.
Diana.
Jane.
Joanne.
June.
Magon.
Nicole.
Xin Rong.
Xuanie.




links


Peachy Momo - Blogshop

Joie Odin Picrues - Photo Booth


wishlist


I wish I wish for infinity wishes :P


◄ Home ● Up ►





Shopping Shopping
Chinese new year is round the corner.
And it's going to be an excuse for me to shop for new clothes, shoes, accessories, etc.
So far I've bought 3 pairs of shoes, 2 set of clothes and 1 bag.
and CNY is like next Sunday?!
I'm still in need for a few sets of clothes, I need more shoes!!! :x
I need to clean my room too..
So many tasks needs to be done within a week.
Oh man!
♣ "Shopping Shopping" was Posted On: Sunday, February 07, 2010 @9:49 AM | 0 comments