about me

Loves Mr Bee.
Currently working and studying hard for a better future.
Adores traveling, chocolates, ice-creams, baking and all.




affiliates


jasmine jasmine

Adrian.
BabySarah.
Dave.
Diana.
Jane.
Joanne.
June.
Magon.
Nicole.
Xin Rong.
Xuanie.




links


Peachy Momo - Blogshop

Joie Odin Picrues - Photo Booth


wishlist


I wish I wish for infinity wishes :P


◄ Home ● Up ►





Happy 2009
This year new year's eve party was at my place.
We had pot luck, so each of us brought some food.
Guess what, in the end, we have a table of food which we could not even finish.
I've forgotten to take a picture of the food.
The kids were playing twisters.
Indeed they are very good at it.
The adults were beaten by them.
GoodJob!
Some played Uno-stacko,
and some played majiong.
















and when it's time for countdown,
we shouted out loud and hug each other after that.
HAPPY 2009 everyone!
♣ "Happy 2009" was Posted On: Thursday, January 01, 2009 @5:40 PM | 0 comments