about me

Loves Mr Bee.
Currently working and studying hard for a better future.
Adores traveling, chocolates, ice-creams, baking and all.




affiliates


jasmine jasmine

Adrian.
BabySarah.
Dave.
Diana.
Jane.
Joanne.
June.
Magon.
Nicole.
Xin Rong.
Xuanie.




links


Peachy Momo - Blogshop

Joie Odin Picrues - Photo Booth


wishlist


I wish I wish for infinity wishes :P


◄ Home ● Up ►





Babe's still sleeping.
He's always sleeping.
Can never stop sleeping.
Don't know why.
Keke.

Met Diana, Eleanor and Calida on the streets yesterday.
Cool man.
And Its was back home,
project-ing
all the way.
boring..
no more life.

One last week to go before holiday arrives.
Can't wait to take a break.
But,
After break,
I've got my BTT again.
Wonder would I pass?
I am so dumb.
Keep failing.
=(

Babe's birthday coming soon.
What should I do and buy?
-thoughts..
♣ "" was Posted On: Sunday, May 28, 2006 @9:51 AM | 0 comments