about me

Loves Mr Bee.
Currently working and studying hard for a better future.
Adores traveling, chocolates, ice-creams, baking and all.




affiliates


jasmine jasmine

Adrian.
BabySarah.
Dave.
Diana.
Jane.
Joanne.
June.
Magon.
Nicole.
Xin Rong.
Xuanie.




links


Peachy Momo - Blogshop

Joie Odin Picrues - Photo Booth


wishlist


I wish I wish for infinity wishes :P


◄ Home ● Up ►





Hey Hazel!
Thanks for viewing our blog.
Remember to leave a print?
Daily routine to read this blog?
Every 2 days come back ok?
Laughs.

It was the loneniess day I ever spent.
Laughs.
But, doesn't matter.
Had to travel to work and eat alone.
All because of my work,
if not,
I can go look for Dear dear after school.

Lazy to type more le.
Oh yeah! it's pay day!!!!!
Ah nor,
prepare to receive money from me!!
bleahz.
♣ "" was Posted On: Saturday, November 05, 2005 @12:54 PM | 0 comments